Area of Practice: Immigration, Criminal, Family & Notary
Call Our Office: +1416 551 5303 – +1647 34 8 34 34
Mr.Behrouz Shafiei-Sararoodi: Law Society of Ontario#86076K
Ms.Behnoush Shafiei-Sararoodi CICC #R706328
Ms. Hoori Soleimani CICC #R419575
Judicial Review & Appeal
Detention Review, Refugee
Inadmissibility (medical, Criminal)
Deportation Order/ Removal orders
International Mobility Program (IMP)
Protected Person Inadmissibility
Authorization To Return
(Student, Work-Visitor Visa) super visa, startup Visa
mmigration is one of the biggest and most difficult decisions in life, which can have a very serious impact on you and your children’s future.
Why is it important to work with an experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant?
- As in many other areas of life, having a guide can be very important. What will be the best and least expensive method for immigration is a decision that requires experience and a deep and conscious attitude., so having an experienced lawyer/Immigration Consultant can avoid many mistakes and costs.
- Understanding the challenges ahead:
Immigration attorneys have dedicated decades of their lives to understanding immigration law, often working with thousands of clients.
When you choose an experienced lawyer/consultant the troubles and risks that appear in your path will be less. properly understandin the different options: for example, if you intend to travel, visit, or study, and ultimately intend to return to your country, it is not necessary to look for immigration pathways. if you are already thinking about creating a bright future in Canada and are looking for a path that will bring you to Canada very quickly, there is no need to spend your money and time on short-term and temporary paths.
- Small mistakes that may not seem serious and impactful to you, may destroy your chance to stay and become a Canadian citizen forever. an experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant can help you to overcome possible obstacles before embarking on the path of immigration. you should learn and Know about what to expect and even learn how to get through it with the help of an experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant.
- an experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant can implement your case faster and more accurately. they can often use strategies and solutions that are not publicly specified in the forms, the right supporting information, and documentation, that can speed up the application process.
- Even if your experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant cannot provide the system to approve your request faster, at least he can use his knowledge to minimize mistakes, especially in many immigration paths where you have to compete with others or wait in line.
- Immigration lawyers are aware of the importance of honesty in filling in the information and accuracy of documents sent to immigration offices. for this reason, you will not be in danger of falsifying documents by unofficial organizations and fake lawyers.
- The Canadian Immigration Department treats all immigration cases, whether temporary residence or permanent residence, very seriously.
IRCC checks the documents extremely carefully, so an experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant can create more confidence for the Immigration Department. an experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant is not willing to jeopardize his/her license by sending false documents to the immigration office.
- You will get better results during the immigration process when you work with the best possible experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant. Try to work with an immigration experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant who has faced specific immigration challenges. the money you spend to hire an experienced attorney or authorized immigration consultant is not an expense, but investing. Your lawyer’s experience is invaluable. If you want to take advantage of our more than 2 decades of experience in Unique Immigration Services, contact our office:
+1416 551 5303(WhatsApp)