Family Sponsor Ship

Table of Contents

Family Sponsor Ship

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and have family members who want to immigrate to Canada, you might be able to assist them in doing so. One of the cornerstones of the Canadian immigration system is still family reunion.

By allowing adults who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents to sponsor a relative for immigration, the Family Class Sponsorship Program helps to reconnect families.

The applicant for sponsorship must fit the criteria to be eligible.

  • Wife, common-law partner, or sexual partner
  • dependent child
  • Parent\sGrandparent

If your intention is to immigrate and obtain a visa from another country and immigrating to Canada is one of your priorities, Unique Immigration has more than 24 years of successful experience in the field of visas, including:

  1. Work visa in Canada
  2. Visitor visa in Canada
  3. Study visa in Canada
  4. Business visitor visa in Canada
  5. Startup visa in Canada
  6. Refugee visa in Canada
  7. Adoption in Canada
  8. Denied Entry To Canada
  9. Family Sponsorship visa
  10. And…

and can help you in this important matter of immigrating to Canada through the most appropriate method.

Unmarried, under-18-year-old sibling, nephew, niece, or grandchild whose parents have passed away. Except in cases when they are temporarily residing legally in Canada, such as with a work or study permit, the individual being sponsored must reside outside of Canada. Anyone may sponsor.

An adult Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is at least 18 years old must serve as the sponsor. A sponsor must live in Canada, unless they are a Canadian citizen who is currently residing overseas and intends to move here when the sponsored person arrives.

A person is not eligible to sponsor if they:

  • are imprisoned
  • Are under a restraining order Are filing for bankruptcy
  • receiving government social aid (except for disability)
  • Have been found guilty of (or attempted/threatened to commit) a crime that involved violence or sexual assault or that injured a family member
  • have missed payments for child support
  • have made late or skipped payments, or
  • have not repaid immigration debts
  • had sponsored a relative in the past, but failed to comply with the requirements
  • Have sponsored a previous spouse or partner who has not been a permanent resident for more than 3 years
  • Were themselves sponsored and became a permanent resident less than 5 years ago

You can contact us at Unique Immigration through the link in front and get free advice from the experts of the institute.

error: Content is protected !!